Monday, June 11, 2007

Sdrawkcab Gniggolb

So a friend of mine from Sweden has raised the bar on creativity. She commented on one of my posts while spelling her name backwards (which I caught), but I did not catch that the message was typed out completely backwards. She is Swedish, so I naturally assumed that she accidentally switched into her Swedish language while leaving a comment. My wife, Sarah Ann, figured it out before I did, and we had a good laugh about it. I think I spent 20 minutes trying to find a Swedish-English translating tool on the web before I gave up prior to that. So what started out as my simple little marketing theme for my blog name and address, is now an international movement. .rettes dnert a saw I wenk syawla I

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really funny! You actually spent 20 minutes finding a "translator" online when you could have just called my brother... hihi. Thanks for changing your settings so I can comment on this page too!

Anonymous said...

where is her comment...I can't find it...

Anonymous said...

You are a trendsetter, Brandon. I don't think I can claim starting any international movement! International noitacinummocsim maybe ;-)

Anonymous said...

Another thing, when I am reading the backwards messages I end up sounding esenihC - is that normal? It actually helps, try it!

Nodnarb said...

Sam-
This was her post from www.brandonandsarahann.blogspot.com under the riley movie post.

"majrim said...
!ouy ot resolc eb ot su rof yaw a si serutcip rouy ees dna golb ruoy daer ot gnitteg tsuJ

(a message I couldn´t post on your other blogsite since I am not a gmail google member...)

June 11, 2007 9:34 AM"

Anonymous said...

AH AH AH

Anonymous said...

Glad Fader Dag , och alla lyckan på jorden till du och mig Sarajevo Ann!